When this Statement refers to “NiKang”, “we”, “us” or “our”, it means NiKang Therapeutics, Inc.
Please read this Statement carefully before using our Site or submitting any information to us. By accessing our Site or submitting information to NiKang, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to our collection, use and disclosure of your information as described in this Statement and you consent to our use of it in accordance with this Statement. If you do not agree to any of the provisions in this Statement, please do not use the Site or disclose or submit any information to us.
NiKang reserves the right to add, remove or modify this Statement at any time without any prior notification.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or relates to an individual. The types of Personal Information we may collect, and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with NiKang and the requirements of applicable law. We endeavor to only collect information that is relevant for the purposes of processing such information as permitted by applicable laws. Below are some of the ways we collect information, how we use it and the legal bases for such collection and uses.
When you use this Site, NiKang will collect only the Personal Information you provide us, if any, such as title, name, address, phone number, email address, username, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We also may collect any Personal Information you provide us when you apply for employment via our Site, or when you contact us via e-mail for information or assistance, including the content of your e-mail.
Some of the ways that NiKang may collect your Personal Information include:
- Information Directly From You. Personal Information you choose to provide directly, through your references or other sources provided by you. For example, when you use the Site, you may have opportunities to sign up to receive specific information and we may ask for your contact information, so that we can send you specific information you have requested. When you apply for employment via our Site, or when you contact us via e-mail for information or assistance, we may obtain the information you provide, including the content of your e-mail, your name, contact information and other details included in your request.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We and our third-party vendors may automatically collect certain passive information as you navigate the Site, including internet protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, the date and time you access our Site, and the Internet address of the Site from which you linked directly to our Site.
- Information From Other Third Parties. From time to time, NiKang may collect, use or augment Personal Information we have about you with information obtained from other sources, such as public databases, business partners and other third parties used to confirm contact information or verify licensure, for example.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes outlined in this Statement, and for purposes which are reasonably compatible with the ones described in this Statement. We may also use your Personal Information if we have a legal right or obligation to do so.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information with:
- Service Proiders and Collaborators. We may share your Personal Information with third-party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf, help us to operate the Site and conduct our business operations or otherwise collaborate with NiKang. These third parties may use your Personal Information only as directed or authorized and, in a manner, consistent with this Statement.
- Business Transfers. In the event NiKang is involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition, sale, business transaction or other potential transaction, we may disclose your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
- Authorities and others. We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government authorities and private parties, if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to respond to an emergency or for the compliance, fraud prevention or other purposes listed below.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Depending on how you interact with NiKang, we and our third-party service providers may use Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing Information and Services You Requested. NiKang may use the Personal Information about you to provide you information that you may request. NiKang may also use your Personal Information to deliver a specific program to you when you enroll to receive the program. Such use may include: (i) generally managing your information; (ii) responding to questions, comments and requests; (iii) providing access to certain areas and features of our Site; and (iv) permitting you to register for events or participate in webinars.
- Administrative Purposes. NiKang may use the Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including, without limitation, to: (i) measure interest in our Site and programs; (ii) perform internal quality control; (iii) verify identity; (iv) send communications regarding the Site, programs or services.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. The Site may offer various tools and functionality. For example, the Site may include functionality that will allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request but will not be collected or otherwise used by NiKang or any other third parties for any other purpose.
- Pseudonymous Data. NiKang may use and share your anonymized or aggregated information within NiKang or with third parties for public health, research, analytics and any other legally permissible purposes. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information.
- Other Uses. NiKang may use your Personal Information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also collect and process Sensitive Personal Information (a subset of Personal Information which, due to its nature, has been classified by law or by policy as deserving additional privacy and security protections; examples include race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs; genetic and biometric data; information about one’s health or sex life; information relating to the commission of a criminal offense; financial account numbers; and government issued identifiers) only for any purpose you have authorized by express consent or as permitted by another legal basis.
NiKang may provide websites and online resources that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile devices. NiKang will collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use such websites or online resources, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device.
Mobile versions of the Site may require that users log in with an account. In such cases, information about use of each mobile version of the website may be associated with user accounts. In addition, NiKang may enable Individuals to download an application, widget or other tool that can be used on mobile or other computing devices. Some of these tools may store information on mobile or other devices. These tools may transmit Personal Information to us to enable individuals to access user accounts and to enable us to track use of these tools. Some of these tools may enable users to email reports and other information from the tool. We may use personal or non-identifiable information transmitted to us to enhance these tools, to develop new tools, for quality improvement and as otherwise described in this Statement or in other notices we provide.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons.
We may use “pixel tags,” also known as “web beacons,” which are small graphic files that allow us to monitor the use of our Sites. A pixel tag can collect information such as the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL of the page; the time the page was viewed; the browser type and language; the device type; geographic location; and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. When corresponding with you via HTML capable email, we or our third party-service providers may use “format sensing” technology, which allows pixel tags to let us know whether you received and opened our email.
may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Site, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information.
Do Not Track.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.com
WEBSITE USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
NiKang is based in and our Site is hosted in the United States of America (USA). This Site is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the USA. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information from individuals residing outside the USA. If you are outside of the USA, by submitting personally identifiable information to us through the Site, you are consenting to the collection, storage and processing of that information in the USA and to any country to which we may transfer your information for the purposes described in this Statement. If you are outside the USA, please note that the USA may have different laws concerning the privacy of personally identifiable information than your country of residence and may not provide the same level of data protection as the laws of your country.
European Data Subjects.
If you are from the EU, the processing of any personal data you provide us is governed by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) data privacy laws. GDPR requires us, as the data controller, to provide certain information concerning our processing of personal data, which is contained within this Statement. Any processing of your data is upon the legal bases stated herein.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data corrected, restricted or deleted, and to object to our processing of your personal data. Where you have consented to NiKang’s processing of your Sensitive Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your rights and our response to any requests may be subject to various limitations under the GDPR. You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission list can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
This Statement applies to personal data collected via our Site. If you have provided personal data to us through some other means besides our Site (for example, in connection with a clinical study sponsored by NiKang in Europe), you will have received a separate notice concerning your personal data. Please refer to that notice first if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal data, as that notice will contain important information and a designated contact person for concerns.
DATA RETENTION AND STORAGE
NiKang retains Personal Information we receive through this Site as described in this Statement for as long as you use our Site or as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which Personal Information was collected, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
No method of data transmissions over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While NiKang uses reasonable technical, administrative and procedural measures in an attempt your personal data from unauthorized access or use, NiKang cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us. By using the Site, you agree and acknowledge that NiKang shall not be liable or responsible if any information about you is intercepted, accessed, and/or used by an unintended recipient. If you have reason to believe that the security your communications or Personal Information has been compromised, please immediately notify us immediately at: email@example.com
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
If you later decide that you do not want your Personal Information used for the purposes described in this Statement, you may contact us to request removal of your Personal Information from our database or to correct or update any Personal Information you have provided us. All such requests will be subject to limitations of applicable laws. You may also "opt-out" of receiving e-mails and other communications from us by using the unsubscribe feature within such emails.
This site is not intended or designed to attract or collect any information from or about children under the age of 13. We do not collect information about the age of any visitors to our website. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 who you believe may have provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us and we will promptly delete such information, if any, from our databases.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
As a convenience to our visitors, the Site may contain links to a number of websites that we believe may offer useful information. The privacy policies and procedures described herein do not apply to such websites or their content, or to any collection of your personal information after you click on links to such third-party websites.
We may update or make changes to this Statement from time to time, at our discretion. Any updates or changes shall take effect immediately after being posted or otherwise provided by NiKang. Your continued relationship with NiKang and/or continued use of the Site after the posting or notice of any amended Statement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. We encourage you to visit this page periodically and to review our most current Statement.
If you have questions regarding this Statement, want to submit a request, or for other reasons anticipated above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org